Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Feed-the-Beast-3"

A couple of years ago, Charles Rhodes was "the beast." Then when he left MSU, my dad named Jarvis Varnado "the beast, 2." Well, after Grady's 6-month doctor visit today, I am naming Grady "the beast, 3"!!! We have a big little man on our hands it seems! These were Grady's "stats" at the doctor's office:
Weight= 18 lbs, 8 oz. (80th percentile)
Height= 29 in. (>95th percentile!!!)
Head Circumference= 18 in. (90th percentile)

This means that Grady weighs more than 80% of babies his age, his head is bigger than 90% of babies his age (gee, wonder where THAT comes from!!! ha!), and for height, he is basically off the charts! That's why the nurse said he is greater than the 95th percentile! So, taking all of this in consideration, I felt that it was necessary to give the new "beast title" to my own son! Maybe one day, my dad will get to chant "Feed-the-Beast, 3" at Humphrey Colisseum while he watches Grady-man play for the Bulldogs! :)

2 comments:

Pete said...

MOVE OVER CHARLES AND JARVIS, CAUSE HERE COMES GRADY.

PETE

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

I am glad to know you enjoyed Christmas in Canton. We are going this Monday. I am so proud of Grady. He is going to be a great MSU Basketball player! Cannot wait to meet him. Maybe over Christmas break we can do lunch.